Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I think that my critique went very well. I learned that placing a warming photo filter over the entire piece was a good choice and made the image very cohesive. Some of the photos of myself the lighting was a little off and that is probably the thing that annoyed the class the most. If i could change anything I would take photos of myself in a more natural light. I also might play with the perspective of the background image a little more, to make the space seem more real. I am happy that the class got a "funky" feel from my piece because I did aim for that when i changed the colors of buildings and contrasted the purple sky to the orange in the warming filter. Overall I am happy with the things the class had to say about my image. I am really excited about how my piece turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment